Definitions and Introduction
OWNER: Dubib.com, hereinafter referred to as "OWNER".
SERVICE: Dubib.com web based e-mail service, forum, community and other services available on the
websites operated by the Owner, hereinafter referred to as "SERVICE".
This SERVICE is offered to all individuals or entities with no discrimination as to race, nationality, origin and gender
This SERVICE is offered for the benefit of the Internet community, mainly to allow users to send and receive electronic mail.
Any usage of the SERVICE for illegal purposes is strictly prohibited and shall in no way be endorsed or encouraged by OWNER, as shall be specified hereunder.
IN OTHER WORDS, MEMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS SERVICE TO SEND AND RECEIVE MATERIALS THAT ARE CONSIDERED UNLAWFUL, HARASSING,
LIBELLOUS, OFFENSIVE OR VULGAR. MEMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS SERVICE TO SEND AND RECEIVE CHAIN LETTERS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED
TO USE THIS SERVICE TO SPAM OTHERS WITH E-MAIL MESSAGES.
OWNER SHALL IN NO WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNLAWFUL USAGE OF THE SERVICE. OWNER SHALL IN NO WAY ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE UNLAWFUL
USAGE OF THIS SERVICE. OWNER SHALL IN NO WAY USE THIS SERVICE FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREUNDER.
OWNER SHALL TAKE
NECESSARY MEASURES TO CEASE ANY UNLAWFUL USAGE OF THIS SERVICE.
IN SUMMARY, OWNER'S USAGE OF THIS SERVICE SHALL BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WITH CYBERMANNERS
, THE INTERNET CUSTOMS, USAGE AND PRACTICES.
SERVICE AGREEMENT: All issues provided in this agreement and any future amendments or modifications, hereinafter referred
to as "MSA".
MEMBER: Any individual or entity interested in joining Dubib.com.
The "Definitions and Introductory" terms constitute an integral part of this agreement, and shall be read and construed
in accordance with its terms and regulations.
This SERVICE shall be governed by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement and any future amendments or modifications
The MSA is the agreement between OWNER and MEMBER in its entirety and supersedes any previous commitments,
agreements or conduct entered into concerning this subject matter.
Pressing the "I ACCEPT" button at the end of this document and completing the Registration Form shall constitute a legal agreement
entered into by OWNER and MEMBER.
Members are under the following obligations:-
• Obtaining the necessary tools for connecting to the World Wide Web, this includes, as an example, a device, a modem, web browser and others and getting an Internet connection.
• Providing OWNER with complete, accurate and updated information when filling the Registration Form. This includes updating this information in the future.
• When using this SERVICE, abiding by the generally accepted conduct for usage. They are prohibited from using this SERVICE for purposes that are illegal or unlawful in nature, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene.
• Dubib.com is a service provided for the benefit of the Internet community to allow Members to send and receive electronic mail, as well Dubib.com offers some value added services, as a result, Members shall not use this SERVICE for generating chain letters, junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution lists to any person.
• Member agrees not to use the SERVICE for illegal purposes; and not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the SERVICE; and to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the SERVICE.
• Member shall not interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the SERVICE or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.
Each Member shall be assigned an account and a password. It is the Member's utter responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the account, the password and all activities pertaining to the account. Each Member may change the password at any time by following the instructions specified. Member should immediately notify OWNER of any unauthorised use of Member's account or any other breach of security known to Member.
• Member is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the SERVICE.
• Member's right to use the SERVICE is personal to Member and shall not resell or make any commercial use of the SERVICE.
OWNER shall be executing partnerships, alliances, joint ventures or other arrangements, (hereinafter agreements) with entities of high repute and fine status. The purpose of those agreements is to avail value added services to the members of the Dubib.com community, and, thereupon, any interchange of data or information between Dubib.com and those entities of high repute shall be in full harmony with and shall in no way contradict or violate the privacy undertaking. Furthermore, Dubib.com shall take all necessary steps and precautions to ensure that those entities of high repute fully abide by the basic and fundamental principles established by Dubib.com especially the ones pertaining to the privacy of the members' communications and information. Any exchange of user data shall acquire Member's prior consent.
OWNER retains the right to perform the following:-
• Dubib.com basic e-mail service is offered free of charge. However, the OWNER has the right to impose certain fees on additional and premium services.
• Send e-mails informing Members of value added services and promotions.
• Amend or modify this agreement.
• Modify, amend or discontinue the SERVICE offered without prior notifications.
• Terminate this agreement and terminate the Member's account should the Member provide inaccurate or misleading information in the Registration Form, or should the Member violate the letter and spirit of this agreement.
• OWNER is in no way liable when performing any or all of the above-mentioned rights.
• OWNER is not and shall not use this SERVICE for illegal or unlawful purposes.
• OWNER shall not sell or dispose of your e-mail addresses.
• OWNER shall not monitor or disclose the contents of the electronic messages and transactions via this SERVICE. Except if the OWNER is requested to do so by law, or such action is necessary to comply with a legal process served on OWNER, or to protect and defend the rights or property of OWNER; or when acting to protect the personal safety of its members or the public.
• OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages or the conduct of the Member. This includes any infringements of a third party's rights.
• OWNER shall conduct certain technical processing of email messages and their contents necessary to send and receive messages; conform to connecting networks' technical requirements or other similar requirements.
• OWNER assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store email messages and may establish an upper limit on the number of messages or storage space on its server. Members shall be notified of such restrictions when they occur.
Disclaimer of Warranties
MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER'S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES OWNER MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT MEMBER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO MEMBER'S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY MEMBER FROM OWNER OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitations of Liability
OWNER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OWNER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS DUE TO THE TERMINATION OR INTERRUPTION OF THIS SERVICE WHETHER THIS DAMAGE IS INTENTIONAL OR DONE IN GOOD FAITH OR MEMBER NOTIFIED THE OWNER OF SUCH DAMAGE.
OWNER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF MEMBER'S E-MAILS OR PROFITS.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold OWNER, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the SERVICE, the violation of this MSA by Member, or the infringement by Member of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Either Member or OWNER may terminate the SERVICE with or without cause at any time.
OWNER shall not be liable to Member or any third party for termination of SERVICE.
Upon termination of the SERVICE, Member's right to use the SERVICE ceases immediately.
Member shall have no right and OWNER will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to Member or any third party.
OWNER may broadcast notices or messages through the SERVICE to inform Member of changes to the MSA, the SERVICE, or other matters of importance; such broadcasts shall constitute notice to Member and the latter is presumed to have sufficient knowledge in their content.
Advertising Banners and Promotional Materials
OWNER has the right to include advertising banners and promotional materials on Dubib.com.
OWNER assumes no responsibility and in no way endorses the content of such materials, and shall not be held liable for any loss a Member incurs when entering into correspondence or participating in the advertisements or promotions.
All materials, including but not limited to, logos, text, designs, software, music, sounds, photographs, videos, graphics, greeting cards and others are proprietary to OWNER except where expressly specified otherwise.
The SERVICE includes other materials, which are proprietary to their respective owners.
All materials are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws. Member is only permitted to use those materials in good faith and as explicitly advised by the owners and is not, accordingly, permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, display or create derivative works from the materials without expressly being authorized to do so by the owners.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
Due course shall be given to the intention of the parties concerned, the general laws and principles governing the Internet and the generally accepted conduct of the citizens of the Internet and the Internet community, referred to as "netiquettes".
Failure by OWNER to exercise or enforce any or all of the rights or provisions mentioned herein shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Member and OWNER agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this SERVICE must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
The section titles in the MSA are solely used for the convenience of the parties and are of no legal or contractual significance.